A Company Spotlight Day provides the opportunity for students, employers, and faculty to engage with one another in a relaxed, informal atmosphere, on-campus, between classes.
This opportunity is arranged and offered at no-cost to companies who participate in at least one of the university-sponsored career fairs during the academic year and have posted a job in CAREERLINK.
The collecting of resumes and/or conducting interviews is not allowed during a Company Spotlight Day.
Benefits of a Company Spotlight Day:
- Dedicated space in a high-traffic and central area
- Showcase your company projects or products
- Share your organization’s culture, expectations, application process, etc…
- Improve your company brand’s visibility on campus
- Distribute company flyers and giveaways
- Communication to students, encouraging them to further engage with you
Interested in a Company Spotlight Day?
If you are interested, have questions, or would like additional information; please contact Pat Breen, Employer Partnerships Manager at email@example.com or at 701.231.8464.