Company: BNG Team
Location of Internship: Fargo, ND
Internship Title: Partner Advocate
- Why did you choose the company that you work for?
- I chose to work here because of the culture, the people that work there and the vision they have for not only the company but also the individuals that are there.
- What were some of the requirements for your internship?
- Some of my requirements of being a partner advocate were conducting research to identify potential prospects for BNG solutions, responsible for scheduling appointments for sales team members, connect with prospects via phone, email, or instant message and networking at trade show events as needed.
- What is your favorite part about your internship experience?
- My favorite part of my internship experience so far is being able to come into work and sense the energy and willingness of everyone to succeed.
- What is the most challenging part of your internship? How have you overcome these obstacles?
- The most challenging part of my internship was getting through the learning curve of learning a new skill and objective. I overcame this by getting help from great leaders and having the support of all the other employees within the business.
- How did you find your internship?
Through a personal connection (faculty, family, or friends)
- Why was it beneficial for you to register for credit(s) through the Internship Program offered through the Career and Advising Center?
- It was beneficial for me to register this as credits because I got work experience in a field I wish to go into in the future. And had the opportunity to receive credit for working a job which is awesome.
- What advice would you give a student who is in the process of applying for an internship?
- My advice is to keep looking and really put yourself out there. Talk to people around you and seek opportunities through them as it isn’t really what you know but more so who you know.