Intern: Carter Graham
Company: Crystal Valley Coopertive
Location of Internship: Nicollet, Minnesota
Internship Title: Agronomy Sales Intern
- Why did you choose the company that you work for?
- Great location to home and is a great company to work for in the area.
- What were some of the requirements for your internship?
- There isn’t really any requirements for this internship, just need to have the desire to want to work.
- What is your favorite part about your internship experience?
- The interactions with the different farmers in the area and learning all the different aspects of the coop.
- What is the most challenging part of your internship? How have you overcome these obstacles?
- Learning all the different modes of actions with all the different pesticides. I over came these by just reading the labels and various training’s we have throughout the summer.
- How did you find your internship?
Through an NDSU Career Fair
- Why was it beneficial for you to register your internship for credit through the Internship Program?
- I feel that it was beneficial to register for credits on this internship because it is my first one.
- What advice would you give a student who is in the process of applying to an internship?
- Look into the various companies that give you interest. You want to be able to enjoy coming to work everyday and learning something new.