Consider joining the Career and Advising Center team as a Career Mentor this Fall!
Apply today to become a Career Mentor for Fall 2020!
The Career and Advising Center is seeking students of all majors, programs, and backgrounds to join our team this fall. Career Mentors are student staff members who are trained to work with their fellow undergraduate and graduate students regarding all things career-related. Assisting peers with application materials, facilitating mock interviews, and navigating the job/internship search are day-to-day occurrences in this role.
Why should I apply?
- On-campus position – flexible scheduling
- All majors & degree levels welcome
- Great addition to any resume
- Opportunity to work with fellow students
- Develop professional skills & build a network of employers, students, faculty, & staff
- We hire for heart – and train on the rest!
How to apply:
Develop a short 30 second video including:
- Name, Year in School, Major
- Why you are interested in working with the NDSU Career and Advising Center?
- One fun fact about yourself
Email your video to me, Olivia Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, April 12th 11:59 pm.
For more information about the position check out the job description here on CAREERLINK or reach out to Olivia for further details.
We hope you consider joining our team!