Are you looking for a part-time on-campus job for next semester?
If so, you are in luck! Our center is hiring for two different positions and training begins in December. Check out details about the positions below:
You’ll be a member of a team whose mission is to empower and support students to achieve individual, academic, and career goals through holistic exploration and connections while at NDSU and beyond.
Why should I apply?
- On-campus position – flexible scheduling
- All majors & degree levels welcome
- Great addition to any resume
- Opportunity to work with fellow students
- Develop professional skills & build a network of employers, students, faculty & staff
- We hire for heart – and train on the rest!
How to apply:
Develop a short 30 second video including:
- Name, Year in School, Major
- Why you are interested in working with the NDSU Career and Advising Center?
- One fun fact about yourself
Email your video to Senior Career Coach, Olivia Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, November 6th 11:59 pm.
The Events and Marketing Assistant Intern supports and assists the administrative and functional processes undertaken by the Career and Advising Center Employer Engagement Team.
- Enrolled student in any major at NDSU and possess and maintain a minimum of 2.5 GPA
- Be in good academic and judicial standing with the university
- Be able and willing to keep information private and sign a confidentiality agreement
- Possess a positive attitude and an ability to work well with people from all backgrounds
- Experience working with social media including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and blogs.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage deadlines
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and follow processes and procedures
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel and Power Point
- Prior work experience in an office environment
- Work well under pressure in a multi-tasking environment
How to apply:
Submit your resume, a cover letter explaining how this internship position will help towards your future career goals, and a list of 3 references to: Briana Nupdal, Events Manger, NDSU Career and Advising Center, email@example.com by Monday, November 11th 11:59 pm.
We hope you consider joining our team!