Intern: Sifat Ibtisum
Major: Computer Science
Company:Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota
Location of Internship: Fargo, ND
Internship Title: Data Analyst
- Why did you choose the company that you work for?
- I chose this position because it aligns with my field of interest.
- What were some of the requirements for your internship?
- Since it is a health insurance company, I deal with lots of health and marketing data to analyze them and make conclusions.
- What is your favorite part about your internship experience?
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota has an excellent work environment.
- What is the most challenging part of your internship? How have you overcome these obstacles?
- Most challenging part was getting used to with the industry and work environment and, with the help of my co-workers, I was able to overcome that.
- How did you find your internship?
- Through my own self-guided research.
- Why was it beneficial for you to register your internship for credit through the Internship Program?
- It is helping me get done with my degree ASAP.
- What advice would you give a student who is in the process of applying to an internship?
- Find the interest, learn the technologies, build the resume as per the job requirements, and keep applying. I repeat, keep applying.