Intern: Kendra Evans
Company: Larry’s Family Pizza
Location of Internship: Wadena, MN
Internship Title: Head of Operations
- Why did you choose the company that you work for?
- I love my boss, and I thought I could help improve her business.
- What were some of the requirements for your internship?
- I am required to perform a cost analysis and update the menus accordingly, do payroll, budgeting, scheduling, updating and distributing employee handbooks, completing inventory, and working with the computer software.
- What is your favorite part about your internship experience?
- Completing the cost analysis, updating and redesigning the menus, and designing a new logo for the company.
- How did you find your internship?
- Through my own self-guided research
- Why was it beneficial for you to register for credit(s) through the Internship Program offered through the Career and Advising Center?
- I needed an internship to graduate with my bachelor’s degree.
- What advice would you give a student who is in the process of applying to an internship?
- Choose an internship that you will feel appreciated at the workplace.