I hope you are all having a wonderful Friday. What better way to spend the day than learning more about the Career Center!
This week there have been a few questions regarding the Career Center’s operations:
- The Career Center is open for drop-ins from 9am-4pm Monday-Friday.
- We are a drop-in studio model, meaning you don’t need an appointment! You can come in anytime and stay as little or long as you like!
- We help undergraduate and graduate students, as well as alumni, with their resume, cover letter, graduate school application, job search, career exploration, and interviewing skills.
- We also have an internship program that will help you register your internship for academic credits!
- The Career Center has complimentary freshly ground coffee, tea, and water all day every day for students!
That concludes this week’s questions. Please write your questions on the lower, right side of the main page of our website!
I will be answering them every Friday. Ask any question you like, no question is too small!