Apply today to join the Career Center Team as a Career Mentor for the Fall 2019 Semester!
Why should I apply?
- On-campus position – flexible scheduling
- All majors & degree levels welcome
- Great addition to any resume
- Opportunity to work with fellow students
- Develop professional skills & build a network of employers, students, faculty & staff
- We hire for heart – and train on the rest!
How to apply:
Develop a short 30 second video including:
- Name, Year in School, Major
- Why you are interested in working with the NDSU Career Center?
- One fun fact about yourself
Email your video to Senior Career Coach, Olivia Scott at email@example.com by Thursday, April 4th 11:59 pm.
For more information about the position check out the job description here on CAREERlink or reach out to Olivia Scott for further details.