Microsoft’s diversity and inclusion groups are hosting a Career Development Workshop at Microsoft’s Fargo Campus on Thursday, January 24th, 2019 from 11:00AM – 4:00PM!
The Career Development workshop is being offered to all local college students, preferably those with a focus in a Business and/or Technology discipline, that are in their Junior and Senior years. Students will learn hands-on skills to prepare them for the process of entering the workforce. This event is tailored to improve skills that are not necessarily taught in their everyday classes. Sessions will range from resume building techniques, Social Media do’s and don’ts, creating an elevator pitch, etc.
We are sponsoring this event in an effort to strengthen community relationships. Our goal is to build upon our mission statement of empowering every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
How to prepare for the day and what to bring:
- Resume (digital copy through email or flash drive)
- LinkedIn profile (at a minimum, an account should be created)
- Questions for panelists (i.e. how to get better at interviewing, etc.)
How to Register:
- Each student needs to register individually
- Click this link: https://aka.ms/FY19CareerDevRegistration
- Registration ends January 10th, 2019!
** There is max capacity of 100, first come first serve!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Emily Baago – email@example.com.