As the semester winds down and students are wrapping up finals, projects, and last minute tasks for classes, we want to remind everyone the the NDSU Career Center remains open the entire semester break (excluding December 24th & 25th, January 1st).
Schedules can get hectic with managing assignment deadlines, group projects, and events held throughout campus. Semester break can be the perfect time to plan ahead for Career Fairs and Expos, prepping a resume and cover letter, planning for your next networking events, applying to a graduate program, etc. Here’s how we can help:
- Resume/Cover Letter review
- Interview tips and mock interviews
- Preparing an “elevator pitch” for the Career Expo
- Personal statement and graduate school application materials review
- Career Exploration, finding a major and career to fit your interests
- Internship program information and search
- Job search strategies and tips
- and more!!!
If you want to do some preparing on your own, feel free to check out the website for online resources to get your started. Otherwise, drop by to see us from 8 am to 4 pm, Monday through Friday, in Ceres Hall 306. We look forward to working with you!