Dear Expo Participant:
This page confirms your registration for the 2019 Fall Career Expo. Please review this message carefully and share it with representatives from your organization who are attending this event.
Fall Career Expo | Day 1
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
|10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.||Employer check-in & booth setup|
|12 p.m. – 1 p.m.||Faculty/Employer Networking Luncheon|
|1 p.m.||Fair begins|
|4 p.m.||Fair ends|
- 10′ x 10′ booth space (NOTE: The event is held on concrete floors, therefore reps may wish to bring their own anti-fatigue mats; booth must be manned at all times)
- (1) 8′ display table, (2) chairs
- Registration for (2) representatives ($10 for each additional rep)
- Tablecloth (limited supply available, first-come/first-serve)
- Electrical power, wireless internet access
- Lunch and Refreshments
- Free parking (no parking pass needed)
- Payment available by credit card or electronic check ONLY (MasterCard, Visa, Discover). You should have received an email shortly after registering in CAREERLINK, if you have not received an email with your invoice attached and link to the payment site, please let Briana know.
- You will not have access to your booth until all fees have been paid.
Cancellation notification is appreciated so we may inform students. Refund of the registration fee (minus $50 administrative fee) will be given for cancellations received by 5 P.M. on Tuesday, September 5, 2019. There is no refund of the registration fee for cancellations after 5 P.M. on Tuesday, September 5, 2019.
- Featured Sponsor – only 10 available ($1,000): Priority booth placement at event and on mobile app, and logo displayed at the event, on our website, in CAREERLINK, and in the newspaper ad
- Electronic + Newspaper Ad ($250): Logo on Career and Advising Center website, logo displayed on four screens during event, and logo included in campus newspaper with Expo ad.
- Newspaper Ad ($100): Logo included in campus newspaper with Expo ad.
- Deadline for purchasing an advertisement is 5 P.M. on Tuesday, September 5, 2019.
- Please email the company logo that you’d like displayed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, September 5, 2019.
SHIPPING BOOTH DISPLAYS/COMPANY LITERATURE:
- The NDSU Career and Advising Center and the FARGODOME will NOT accept displays/material. All items will be refused.
- Displays/material may be shipped up to one week in advance of the event to The UPS Store
- REQUIRED: Contact Jeff at The UPS Store at 701-235-9505 to arrange payment and delivery. There will be a $25 fee (payable to The UPS Store) for delivery and for pick-up of display/materials to the FARGODOME. Unpaid shipments will be refused by The UPS Store and will not be delivered to the FARGODOME.
- The UPS Store will deliver all paid displays/materials to the FARGODOME
IMPORTANT- RETURN SHIPPING:
- The Career and Advising Center will coordinate with UPS to pick up displays. If you choose to use any other means of shipping, you must coordinate your own drop-off and pick-up.
- Please pack your materials at the end of the day and take to the designated pick-up area.
- The NDSU Career and Advising Center is not responsible for lost or stolen company displays/materials.
SETUP: at the NORTH loading dock entrance of the FARGODOME
- Check-in/set-up begins at 10:30 am
- Unloading and parking will take place at the NORTH end of the FARGODOME
- Students will be available to assist in the unloading/loading process
- Parking is FREE; no permit required
- A limited number of interview tables will be available during the hours of the Expo on each day on a first-come, first-serve basis.
SCHEDULING NEXT DAY INTERVIEWS AFTER THE EXPO:
- Interviews will be conducted on the upper level of the FARGODOME on Wednesday, September 25th
- To reserve interview table(s), contact Pat Breen, Employer Partnership Manager, at 701-231-8936 or e-mail email@example.com.
- The deadline for interview requests is September 5th.
DIRECTIONS TO THE FARGODOME:
From I-29 take the 19th Ave N exit and go east. The FARGODOME is on the corner of 19th Ave and University Drive. Unloading and parking will take place at the NORTH end of the FARGODOME.
HOTEL INFO: http://www.fargomoorhead.org/ – click on “lodging”
Don’t forget to share our event on your social media platforms! Use the hashtags #NDSUCareerExpo #CareerEverywhere #NDSUintern
Thank you again for your registration. We look forward to seeing you at the Fall Career Expo!
Events Manager | Career and Advising Center
701.231.7172 | firstname.lastname@example.org
306 Ceres Hall | NDSU Dept 2802 | PO Box 6050 | Fargo, ND 58108-6050